I somehow landed on the website of photographer Hans Mossel and clicked through his portfolio. He is based in The Netherlands and shoots families, weddings and homes.
And I particularly like the houses he shares on his website. Very clean but full of details and life. True family homes.
And that is why I would like to share a few with you. Giving you some inspiration.
1. Family Wentink – so many cheerful pops of color. I think there must be a neon enthusiast in this house.
2. Family Sportel – a Vintage heaven and so much love for details.
3. Family Bos – I love the mix of old and new in this house. Very personal and a warm feeling.
4. Family Emmens – beautiful outside area and I am sure many happy moments have been created at this table.
5. Family Arndt – wood and white is the best combo and with those beams. Wow!